Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Manufacturer
Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers are the most efficient & effective technology used to destroy large volumes of air pollution containing VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), HAPs (Hazardous Air Pollutants), and odorous emissions with low VOC concentrations from industrial applications.
They can significantly reduce operating costs and energy consumption by re-using and re-directing thermal energy that is generated during a manufacturing process. This results in high VOC destruction efficiency and self-sustaining operation for most applications.
The Ship & Shore Environmental, Inc, Clean Tech RTO converts VOCs, HAPs, and odorous emissions into carbon dioxide and water by thermal oxidation. The heat produced during the oxidation process is directed into heat exchange chambers where the highly efficient structured ceramic media captures the heat of combustion to pre-heat the incoming air stream to the RTO.
This heat recovery process significantly reduces the RTO operating cost as compared to other thermal oxidizers. After initial start-up, many RTO systems often operate in self-sustain mode by utilizing the BTU value of the incoming VOC as fuel.
- VOC Destruction Efficiency Rating (DRE) Up to 99%
- Built-in Heat Exchange Media Chambers
- Up to 97% Thermal Efficiency (TE)
- Premium Structured Ceramic Heat Exchange Media
- Low Pressure Drop
- Resists Thermal Shock & Deterioration
- Multiple Chamber Systems Available
- Reliable Poppet Valve Manifold Design
- State-of-the-Art PLC & Interactive HMI Touch Screen
- Digital Data Recorder & Telemetry
- Integrated VPN (Option) for Remote Real Time Assessment
- High Efficiency Electric Motors for Blowers
- High Efficiency VFD (Variable Frequency Drive)
- VOC Concentrators up to 25% LEL (Lower Explosive Limit)
- Varying Solvent Mixtures and/or Varying Exhaust Air Volumes Running on the Same Production Line
- User-friendly Design for Ease of Maintenance
- Sub-assembly Design for Rapid Installation
Contact Us Today
Interested in our services and want to find out more? Contact us to get in touch with one of our expert representatives who can tell you more and guide you conncerning any of our services.